Saturday, June 05, 2010

Help Wanted

Students,
You have probably heard that I am changing classrooms.
I am looking for a few volunteers to help me pack after school on Monday. I currently have one confirmed volunteer. If you are interested in helping then I need you to bring a note from your parents giving you permission to stay afterschool and letting me know how you will be getting home probably after 3:45 pm. If you are interested you may bring a note to me right before 4th period on Monday and I will either accept your help or (worst case) have to say No Thank you to your generous offer. Either way, you will probably call your folks to confirm. We can't do this via e-mail because I need to know that your parents really know and then I know how you are getting home.

There will be some heavy lifting involved and it might not be a neat event, but your help will be greatly appreciated.  If you are a scout or other youth group member and this can be considered for service hours I will be glad to send verification to your leader.

If your parent wants to come too, that's OK, but we will put them to work also :)

See you on Monday.

PLS

No comments: