Friday, November 18, 2011

TEST CORRECTIONS due 12/6 or sooner

All students who were present in class on Thursday or Friday received back their Unit 2 test. Yes, there is an opportunity for test correcctions. the directions are listed below. They must be followed completely for ANY points to be earned. All corrections must be made COMPLETELY AND CORRECTLY or no additional points will be awarded. You know which ones are correct because I met with you and told you which ones you missed. You stood at my desk and wrote them down. If you lost that info you will need to see me during class. If time allows I will give you that info again.
1.  Identify which ones you missed (see above).
2. Write out each question and the INCORRECT answer. Explain why you chose that answer.
3. Find the correct answer. Write out the complete write answer and all of the support that you find for that answer in the book. You must also write the page number, the paragraph number, and the line number where you found your support (it's all in chapters 3 and 4).
4. Your parent(s) must sign the corrections.
5. EVERYONE must return a test. You will file it in your portfolio after it has been evaluated for extra points.
ALL corrections are due on or before 2:00pm on December 6. It doesn't matter if you are an A day or a B day student. NO late corrections will be accepted. You have plenty of time to get it in to me. Parents, if you aren't sure I will get it on time then perhaps you will want to either mail it to me or drop it in the office for your child. Just label it to my attention. I know that's pretty over the top, but assessments count for 60% of the total grade for the grading period.  There will not be a re-test. Corrections will be the only way to raise this grade.

No comments: