Wednesday, January 11, 2012

JLCP SCIENCE FAIR

The date and time of the JLCP Science Fair has been set for Wednesday, January 18th during the school day. I have placed an invitation in my grade book for all of the students chosen to participate. I will post the names near my door tomorrow after 4th period. Congratulations to the students who were chosen.

PARENTS, I know that many of you are very busy every day, but if you are a scientist, mathematician, engineer, science enthusiast, teacher with spare time, advanced math or science student, or know someone who is PLEASE consider helping us judge the JLCP Science Fair. We are trying something new. We are holding it during the school day during Team Time. We will begin judging at 11:00 AM and we should be finished by 12:30. If you are available or interested please send me an e-mail at smithp8@duvalschools.org and let me know what your background is or which areas of science you will feel most comfortable judging. No, you won't have to judge your child's category. No your child does not have to be participating for you to be a judge. Yes we will "train" you in our judging criteria.
Thank you for supporting JLCP and Science.

No comments: