Thursday, May 01, 2014

Scrimmage Grades and NEW unit - you need some materials for class.

I intend to have the scrimmage grades posted for your progress reports. Some of you had to do them at home because you were absent. If you have not returned your bubble sheet to me then I can't scan it. I will scan bubble sheets one more time during my planning at 5th period. I will be in the hall prior to 5th period. You may bring me your bubble sheets then. If the scan works your grade will be reflected on your progress report. If you did not do the scrimmage for any reason or your bubble sheet did not scan, your grade will reflect a zero until you take the scrimmage. I will allow you to make it up in class while the other students make rockets on Monday or Tuesday.

We will begin our STEAM Unit on Monday. You will need a soft drink bottle or water bottle to make a rocket launcher. You will also need your own clear (scotch ) tape. I will provide the other materials. Bring your empty bottle to class. on Monday or Tuesday.

No comments: