Thursday, December 11, 2014

When will science project grades be posted?

I am in the process of tallying your points from your boards, oral presentations, and science project journals. Right now I anticipate these three grades being posted on Monday. Abstracts are next to be read so they will be posted no later than Thursday of next week. Reflections are the last to be posted. Hopefully, they will be posted by Thursday, 12/18.

ALERT!!

Some students have not given me an abstract to read. I will not go to your board and read it. You must provide me with the second abstract as assigned. No abstract = a zero. You have time to get it to me so do it now.

I have not seen quite a few science project data logs/ journals. Where are they? No log = a zero. Get them to me on either Friday, 12/12 or Monday, 12/15.

No comments: