Monday, January 26, 2015

Where in the world is Mrs. Smith?

I am not on a safari to the Khalahari, I didn't fall and break my arm, and I certainly am not out having too much fun while you are all in school. I have been ill. Although I was in school on Monday, it seems that I came back too soon. As some of you heard, my voice is like a frog. So, in order to really get over this I will be out again for at least 3 more days. I miss seeing all of you in class and hope to be back with you by Friday or Monday.


Please complete the tasks that I leave for you. I did receive glowing reports about a couple of classes from one of the subs and I look forward to hearing that each class was cooperative and really worked hard.


If you have not turned in your postcard from space I will need to get that from you (make sure you evaluate it and have a peer evaluate it) - hold it until I see you again.


College trip A day students will have 2 assignments to complete. B day students will have one. I will post the second assignment later this week so A day students can finish it before you come back to class next Tuesday.


Some of you reported your A3K scores when in the lab, some did not so we will catch up on that when I am back.


Take care, I hope to see you all soon.

No comments: