Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Posting Grades for Progress Reports

As you are probably aware,mid-term progress reports for the 4th nine weeks will be issued next week. As a result, teachers must post grades and can't leave any blanks. Due to this need to "fill in the blanks" I have chosen to use a 0 for a place holder instead of an * if you were absent. You know I can change those entries as soon as you submit anything due to absences. If you have earned a grade of zero on specific assignments, then you will have an opportunity to do an assignment of my choice to replace that zero. So, if you see some placeholders because you were absent when something was assigned or collected it is up to you to talk to me during class and submit the assignment for credit. The grades for progress reports must be in the portal by 2:30 pm on Wednesday, 5/4. If we don't resolve your grade before that time remember, your current grade will be reflected in the portal as soon as I can enter it. I am testing Geometry on Wednesday and Thursday so I will not be able to take any late work during testing time, only during your class period. If you need to complete an upload to FOCUS for your snapshots then do it and I will check them as soon as I can.

No comments: