Friday, October 14, 2016

How can I raise my grade? - a question often asked by students. New Info : LAST CHANCE TEST CORRECTIONS

Here's the answer.

Have you done your Check up corrections? Any time you score less than a 3/3 you should do your corrections. The format is the same for Test Corrections. I will accept them if they are neat and organized on Wednesday or Thursday (or Monday and Tuesday). The Checkups you can correct are

  • Earth's Evolution,
  • E-M Spectrum,
  • Plate Tectonics. 
If you did not receive your paper back due to an absence then you should look in the drawer. If it hasn't been passed back then it's probably in the drawer. If you don't have the Check up because you didn't put it into your ISN then it is what it is. NO LATE WORK ACCEPTED. Remember, if I can't read it easily (too light, unformed cursive letters, incorrectly formed print letters, whatever!) then I won't grade it. This is very time consuming work and I will not waste time. Type it if you have to, but do your printing before you come to class. 

Remember, there is a bonus due on Thursday if you choose to do it.

LAST CHANCE TEST CORRECTIONS

If you scored 70% or lower on the Earth Sun Moon test  and did not turn in your test corrections when they were due you may submit them ASAP to me. I will not accept any after 3pm on Thursday, October 20. Remember to use the correct format. You can download the form from www.gearyscience.com or refer to the sample I gave you. The corrections must be complete and legible. Instead of the 50% for on time corrections, these corrections are worth 40% for each corrected answer.

Yes, I am trying to make sure that no student is left behind!!!!

No comments: