Friday, November 04, 2016

Science Project Update for each type of project

Traditional Science Projects

Timeline for the next steps:
Proposal Due along with all applicable forms- A day: 11/7; B day 11/8

  • Everyone does 1, 1A, 2, and 3. The proposal is typed.
  • Go to www.nefrsef.org for forms.
  • If your project is not a doable experiment then you will have to go back and start over. Choose your experiment wisely. 
Update your log daily (or every time you work on your project)
Experimentation begins AFTER I see your proposal. 

Experimentation should be finished by December 1 so that you are ready to submit your project on DECEMBER 7. 

Due Date for all projects is  12/7. 
More information about the format to be used for the final submission will be posted next week.  

e-Cybermission

If you have not registered for e-cybermission, you must do it ASAP. I have to assign you to your team so if you aren't registered, I can't do that. I will be very busy with the app challenge in the next 2 weeks so the sooner you sign up, the sooner I can put you on a team. The deadline for teams is posted as December 7, but I wouldn't wait that long. What if we have no internet or time that day???!!! 

APP CHALLENGE

This is the most time sensitive project at this time. You must submit a signed copy of the release forms ASAP. I have a folder for each group who has started submitting forms. I need to scan these in order to upload them. I can only scan each group one time due to the time needed. I must be finished scanning by 11/10 to have enough time for us to upload ALL of your essays,  the link to your video, and the forms prior to the due date. Next week, each group may sign up for either the group or a representative to meet with me AFTER school to upload. I am not available on Monday,11/7 and Wednesday, 11/16 due to school commitments.   I will NOT upload on the day they are due and there is no school on 11/11. Finish your project and be ready to upload earlier rather than later. 

Toshiba 

I have registered the school so all you need to do is work on your project right now. 



No comments: