Friday, October 09, 2009

Re: Response time for parent contacts

Parents,

I would love to immediately respond to your e-mails and calls, but that's just not possible. I hope to respond to each phone message or e-mail within 2 business days. Please be patient. I have to prioritize where and how I allocate my time. The students in my classes are my first and highest priority.

I have heard from some parents that my blogging updates are not made at convenient times. I make them when I can. You may notice the time signature of this blog entry and several others. I often have to make them on my own time. Yes, it's 0610 on a Friday morning and I'm blogging. I know many of you also have to squeeze work into your personal time like I do. I will try to give enough lead time from a post to a due date.

Have a great day - I'm planning on doing so :)
30 

No comments: