Friday, October 09, 2009

Relative Humidity Assignment

All classes have the following assignment. B-day classes were assigned it on Wednesday. A-day classes received the assignment on Thursday.
Do the Assessment Questions for the Gizmo: Relative Humidity. It is due for everyone on 10/12. That is Monday. That is the day before the Science Program for science projects. Remember, I get these grades electronically.

If you have already completed the Assessment Questions and the computer accepted your score of 100% then I have your score. If you scored an 80% or lower I deleted your score. Don't worry, I recorded them before I deleted them. This way anyone who earned an 80% or lower has another chance at total success. I will print the grades again on Monday afternoon at 2:30 pm. Please make sure that you have completed your assignment. See me if there's a problem.

Bonus Opportunity:
If you complete the Student Exploration Guide for Relative Humidity and submit it you can receive up to 10 bonus points in the Technology category. I know we did it in class. You will get points for working on it with your class, but this is a way to earn more points - just in case.

No comments: