Thursday, October 13, 2011

THE ASSIGNMENTS ARE ON THE BOARD.

Parents and students,

I write the assignments on the board. I write the homework on the board. I have a list of due dates for the assignments posted. Students who don't finish an in class assignment should write it in their planner ALONG with the homework. Some activities are scheduled to take more than 1 day. Some  activities should only take 1 class period. I will not be putting detailed instructions on this blog for daily in-class assignments. I will post homework  for every day until the science project is finished. Here it is

WORK ON YOUR SCIENCE PROJECT EVERY DAY. YOU SHOULD  BE WORKING TOWARDS A FORMAL PROPOSAL. SEVERAL STUDENTS WHO HAVE HAD PROPOSALS ACCEPTED ARE DOING THEIR EXPERIMENTATION. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A FORMAL PROPOSAL SUBMITTED BEFORE BEGINNING ANY EXPERIMENTATION.

For further clarification see the post for 10/09/11.

No comments: