Thursday, October 02, 2014

The late box is empty!!!!

I finished entering almost all of the grades this evening (yes, I'm at JLCP and it's 6:15 pm). The only grade I'm not finished with is the 3 question Bell ringer you did early this week. I have to finish hand grading each one as I am reading your reasons for choosing the answers you chose. ALL Late work has been graded. Let's stop the need for late work so I can get more lab activities set up.

There is a space in your grade for your Fold book (100 points). It's not due until next week since you have some more lab station work to put into it. There is one more day of stations planned. Unfortunately, some of you have taken way too much time doing the easy part of the fold book. There will be no time to waste during our next class. There will be a space in the grade for your GIZMO also. Patience, it is coming. Don't forget to do the assessment questions.

Next week you will need to bring back your Atoms and Periodic Table Quiz if you need to do test corrections. I will explain how that works in class either Tuesday or Wednesday. Be prepared to work.

See you in class!

No comments: