Thursday, February 19, 2015

As of Thursday, 2/19

Due to the number of students who have not completed the FCAT Lessons I have agreed to take them late, late one last time. I will also accept the H-R Gizmo for late points, This is a one time offer.

Bday must submit the assignments no later than Monday, 2/23.
A day must submit the assignments no later than Tuesday, 2/24.

FCAT Explorer Assignments are due. You must finish 33% of the ship assignment. The due dates are
B day Monday, 2/23 and A day on Tuesday, 2/24. I only take the score for the first pass so make sure you think these through. It has been assigned since early January, so this is not a race. The better you do, the higher your score, the more points you will earn. There is no way for me to re-set FCAT Explorer.


If you don't know your log in  then follow this example for Suzie Jones born on 12/25/2000.

JONESS log in
16JONES1225

Remember-----I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH LATE WORK IT SLOWS US DOWN!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: