Saturday, November 21, 2009

Quiz Reminder: Weathering

The quiz will test your knowledge of Weathering and Rates of Weathering which are found in your textbook (7-1 and 7-2). Remember you have to choose between doing Cornell Notes or the foldable for key terms fo BOTH sections. Be sure to have it with you in class. Bring any questions you want to ask BEFORE the quiz about the two sections.  I will check the notes or foldables during the quiz.

Quiz schedule:
A day - Monday
B-day Tuesday
If you miss the quiz it is up to you to make it up during Leadership Tuesdays or during Science Tutoring. You may only stay for tutoring if YOU bring me a note from home on Monday that tells me either who will pick you up at 3pm on Tuesday or where you will go for supervision. I do not keep students with me after 3:00 unless they are supposed to be in Community Ed. or TeamUp. Students who are not enrolled in either program must be picked up at 3pm.

No comments: