Friday, November 06, 2009

Special note to 3rd period (and anyone else who didn't get the announcement)

Third period students,

With all the excitement generated by the unexpected arrival of fund raiser materials I neglected to pass out some announcements/invitations that were in my mail box this morning. Before I relay the message please be advised that the contents of the announcements do not represent my personal or professional beliefs and I am neither encouraging nor discouraging anyone from participating or not participating. This is an after school event and I am just the messenger. So, here's what it said...

WYLDLIFE IS BACK
Don't miss the DOUGHNUT OLYMPICS
Monday, November 9th
2:12 - 3:15
Room 329
Everyone is invited. Bring a friend
WyldLife is the middle school version of YoungLife, a Christian organization for teenagers
http://www.jaxyl.com/

There's a mention of a raffle, free food, and prizes.

Please do what you want to do with this announcement. It will be deleted on Monday.

No comments: